What is a whiteboard video?
A whiteboard video is a type of video that shows doodle type images being drawn on screen. The images are accompanied by text and often a voiceover to tell a story. These animations are simple, yet very engaging.
By using your brand colours, logo and fonts, your video will fit with your brand and send out a consistent message. Your photos and videos can also be included, which provides an interesting contrast with the drawn images.
Who requires a whiteboard video?
We’ve designed a wide variety of whiteboard videos for our clients, ranging in length from 30 seconds to 5 minutes. These have included videos that;
- introduce a school’s new logo,
- highlight the achievements of a local business,
- inform customers about attending an event,
- engage people attending a virtual exhibition,
- advertise on screen to local businesses,
- train new employees in company processes.
Why use whiteboard video in your marketing?
Whiteboard videos are getting more and more popular as people realise what a great tool they are. Here are some reasons to use them in your marketing;
- The doodle style images that are used gives them a fun and friendly nature and this is a great way to get your message across. People are more likely to share something that they find fun.
- They are attention grabbing because they generally move quite quickly so they can be useful on social media to stop people scrolling by.
- The combination of visual animation and spoken word together means they appeal to people who learn in different ways.
- They are great to describe a subject that is highly technical because they hold peoples interest for longer.
- Whiteboard videos often tell a story and that can help to draw people in.
Where can a whiteboard video be used?
- Web: Google loves video content and tends to rank it highly so using a video on your website is a great idea. A video will help potential customers understand your business quickly and easily so it would be ideal placed on your homepage.
- Social Media: On many platforms videos start playing straight away, meaning they will catch people attention better than a post with just an image and text.
- Presentations: Ideal for in-person or virtual exhibitions to help people find out about your business and hold someone’s interest at your exhibition stand.
How do I get a whiteboard video designed?
To find out more about how to get a whiteboard video designed and what we require from you, visit https://silverstonedesignsolutions.com/services/digital-web-design/whiteboard-videos/
Or contact email@example.com