Whiteboard videos are an engaging and visual way to capture the attention of your audience. It is a type of animation where simple cartoon-like drawings and text looks like it is drawn on an often white background. The animation is accompanied by a voiceover and sometimes background music.
The benefits to using whiteboard videos
- Whiteboard videos are very effective at grabbing and holding attention. The simple, hand-drawn style of the animation is both visually appealing and relatable, and it helps to keep viewers engaged throughout the video.
- The images, text, music and voiceover all work together in a whiteboard video to improve the recall and retention of information.
- Whiteboard videos are very easy to understand. The use of simple graphics and clear narration makes it easy for viewers to follow along and understand the information being presented.
- Whiteboard videos are very versatile. They can be used to explain a wide variety of topics, from complex scientific concepts to simple business ideas.
- Whiteboard videos are great for your SEO. Search engines love video because they view them as higher quality content.
Some of our videos can be viewed on our You Tube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/@Silverstonedesign/videos
Examples of how whiteboard animation can be used:
- To explain a product or service. Whiteboard videos can be a great way to explain the features and benefits of your product or service. 1-2 minute whiteboard videos about your products or services can be very helpful to include on your website.
- For education or training. Whiteboard videos can be a great way to educate your audience about a variety of topics. Whether you’re teaching them about a new scientific concept or explaining a complex business process, whiteboard animation can make the learning process fun and engaging. These videos can be longer of up to 20 minutes.
- To tell a story. Whiteboard videos can also be used to tell a story. By using simple drawings and narration, you can create a visually appealing and engaging video that will connect with your audience. The problem/solution scenario is ideal for a 30 second – 1 minute social media video.