A whiteboard video is a unique and visual way to tell your story. The video is created as if you are moving the viewer around a whiteboard to explain a difficult concept or how something works. The images are combined with a voiceover and music.
With approximately 40% of internet searches are now on You Tube or other video sources, you will be missing out on sales if you don’t include video on your website and social media.
Whiteboard videos are more than 15% better at getting your message remembered than talking head videos!
Video engages readers, builds trust and is great for SEO, so a whiteboard video is a great way to create a video to share, that will get your potential customer interested in your products or services.
White board videos that we create help to improve recall and retention of information. They are also
- Fun and friendly
- Attention grabbing
- Show your personality
- Great for social media
How it works
- have an initial discussion to give you advice on writing your script (approx 100 words for a 1 minute video) and to discuss imagery,
- draw a storyboard based on your script.
- provide a professional voiceover using your script,
- design an explainer whiteboard video to agreed brand colours and styling,
- use doodle style stock images and stock graphics (bespoke graphics available upon request),
- create text that is written with a hand in places to keep interest,
- suggest royalty free background music,
- send to you for review and make amendments,
- provide your finished video in MP4, AVI or MOV file format as required.